Terms and Conditions
The term Aqua Marine Deck' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the Aqua Marine Deck website whose registered office is 1050 Parkway Industrial Park Drive, Suite 500, Buford Georgia 30518, U.S.A. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website, (http://www.aquamarinedeck.com).
- Any of our content on this website is for general information and viewing only and is subject to change without notice.
- The Aqua Marine Deck website reserves the right to employ cookies for the purpose monitor browsing preferences. For online viewers that allow cookies to be used, personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties at some time.
- Aqua Marine Deck does not warranty or guarantee the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials on this website. You, the online viewer, acknowledge that information and materials on our website may errors, omissions or inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use any information or materials on this website at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is expressly your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information offered on this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains information which we own or is licensed to us. This said material includes, but is not limited to, the web design, page layout, appearance and actual graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited unless in accordance with the copyright notice included in these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website will be dealt with to the full extent the law allows to include damages and/or criminal charges.
- All trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") included on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. The owner of this website does not grant any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission.
- Any links provided on this website to other websites is to provide you further information and does not signify that we endorse that website(s). We take no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Georgia courts located in Gwinnett county, Georgia, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.